The smile is an important element that we can use in different situations, therefore, is very important to maintain healthy our teeth and to have a bright white teeth!
Tooth color depends on many internal factors such as tissue structure and their composition and by certain external factors such as consumption of carbonated colorful and drinks, coffee or red wine, smoking, foods with a strong pigment, tartar buildup and plaque. Also, teeth color is influenced by aging.
Among the internal causes which make our teeth have a darker color we find genetics, excessive fluoride intake in older teeth are formed, antibiotic treatments in the same period or dental trauma.
A good oral hygiene is the first step that we should do to obtain a smile similar to the commercials for toothpaste, but, if you have natural color of our teeth is darker, there are some tricks that can help you make them look whiter.
Here are some tips to help you get whiter teeth :
- Brush your teeth immediately after meals, three times a day, and use floss for a deep cleansing of the mouth.
- If you smoke, you should know that it is harmful both for your health and for your teeth. Thus,you should stop smoking because nicotine causes brown spots, difficult to remove because it penetrates the enamel.
- Those who love to drink coffee, tea or red wine or to eat currants, blackberries, cherries and other red fruits whose traces can be seen on the teeth, they should rinse their mouth with water or brush their teeth immediately after consuming them .
- Use baking soda to brush your teeth you! Apply it directly on the toothbrush and get amazing results.
- You get help also from nature to get brighter teeth! Eating carrots, celery or apples helps you to eliminate the spots from teeth.
- Go to your dentist to do a dental cleaning every six months.
If you want to have quick results and spectacular effects can appeal to dentists for teeth whitening. There are many methods of teeth whitening or dental office or at your home. Thus dentist can help you get the perfect smile with a professional lamp and a gel containing hydrogen peroxide. This method is fast, long lasting and your teeth will look up to 8 shades whiter!
Another method available in dentists offices is whitening by laser, which is the most efficient and fastest method in the world. This operation takes only 20 minutes and can make your teeth up to 10 shades whiter without feeling any pain.
You can also choose dental whitening at home with professional trays and whitening gel which will help your teeth to become whiter by up to 8 shades in just two sessions.
Whatever method you prefer, you’ll get a smile worthy of a Hollywood star!